Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  It was a crazy week weather-wise, but the temperatures are supposed to start rising this weekend so hopefully it will be a little nicer.  I am here this morning with my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "anything goes, with the option to add a Christmas twist".  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image on your project to enter.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned paper is from one of the Christmas Mat Stacks in my stash.  The beautiful image is White Christmas by Joanne Schempp, available at Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics and added lots of Star Dust Stickles to the snowflakes to make them sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few pearls from my stash finished my simple card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from my teammies, Penny, Laine and Kathi.  We hope you will play along.  It is your last chance this month to get in on the chance for the fabulous prize of 4 digis being offered by our wonderful sponsor for February, Sweet Pea StampsSweet Pea Stamps has so many amazing digis in their online store.  Be sure to check them out!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #250 (anything goes)
Tuesday Throwdown #233 (anything goes)
Fab 'n Funky Challenge #248 (Christmas, plus snowflakes)

Have a great day and I will be back a little later with my DT card for this month's Digi Bells blog hop.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is a different and gorgeous Christmas card. Striking, Carla. Hope it does warm up as promised for you this weekend. We are expecting more snow Sunday night, maybe 4 inches, but we'll just wait and see. Enjoy your weekend whatever the weather is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, your card is stunning. Love that stamp and you colored it perfectly. It is gorgeous on that paper. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. We have it cold high of 5 today and -5 tomorrow with some snow tomorrow night. I want to find that ground hog because I don't believe an early spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love the gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Great coloring on the image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the image. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and colouring.Love the blue with the traditional red and green,very pretty.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla