Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sketch Saturday #344

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I've got a busy weekend planned so I need to get going, but first, I am here with my DT post for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.  I hope Blogger is going to behave better than yesterday.  Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe's Crafts, who are offering a £10 GC to the Bunny Zoe's Crafts online store.

 
Here is this week's sketch, designed by Cathy:
And here is my card:
 
 
My card base and mats are SU Basic Black and the patterned papers are from Glitz Designs Black & White 6x6 pad.  The beautiful image is Lady Penelope from Art by MiRan.  I colored her with my Copics and added some Diamond Stickles to the trim on her dress and her earrings.  I also added Stickles to her glass to look like pink champagne and even added a few "bubbles" coming out of the glass!  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Some stitched ribbon and a few pearls finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls and our wonderful Guest Designer for January, Kerrie!  We hope you will play along!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Creative Fingers Challenge #63 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carla.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, fab card. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla this is stunning. Love everything about it.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this sketch and how you used it. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card and you followed the sketch design perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say! She makes me think of Mae West. Hee hee. Beautiful coloring Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla