Thursday, December 11, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Thursday Inspiration

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  It has been super busy for me, which is the reason I haven't been around much.  As always, I am scrambling to catch up!  Anyway, it's time for my Thursday Little Miss Muffet DT post.  This week (and next week, too), it's Inspiration Thursday.  Throughout the day, the Little Misses will be posting projects with some of our favorite LMMS products over in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook group.  Pop on over to have a look and a friendly chat with us!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Gumball Green and the patterned papers are from the Recollections Festivus 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Casper Silvermist Tree by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I have colored it with my Copics, of course.  I added some Liquid Applique to the fleece on his boots and some snow glitter on the ground.  The sentiment is from Make it Crafty.  A couple of 3-D ornament stickers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group throughout the day for some wonderful inspiration from the Little Misses.  Don't forget you have until December 30th to enter our month-long "anything goes" challenge on the LMMS blog.  There will be 3 prizes this time, so be sure to get your entries in!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Incy Wincy Challenge (snowy days)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love your extra doo dads and paper choices. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb! I think the tree looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your card is super adorable. I agree with you that this is a time of scrambling more than usual. Hope you get a chance to collect yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Carla. I love that snow glitter. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, your colouring is fab, gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, now that's a guest. He supplies the presents and the tree. hee hee Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours that you used. Thanks for joining in the Snowy Days challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job coloring that fabulous image. The tree is especially wonderful. The needles look so realistic!

    Wonderful card design. Those ornament stickers add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with Through the Craftroom Door this week. Please join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla