Thursday, December 4, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #100 - Anything Goes

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  The week is zipping by and here we are at Thursday again!  That means it's time for my Little Miss Muffet DT post.   We have a brand new challenge starting today.  The theme is everyone's favorite, "anything goes".  This is our last challenge for the year, so it's going to run all month.  In addition, there will be extra prizes and fun, so be sure to check it out! 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 pad (I think).  The sweet image is Polka Dot Pals Chrissie.  I used the Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces to give her a pretty face.  I colored the image with my Copics, of course.  I added some glitter to the trim on her coat and hat and the pom poms.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A double-loop seam binding bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our December Guest Designer, Sharon!  We hope you will find time during this busy season to play along!  You have until Tuesday, December 30th to enter.  Don't forget about the extra prizes this time!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #36 (sketch; I moved the back panel over a little to accommodate my larger oval)
Papertake Weekly (anything goes)

Here is SSW2-36:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Carla this is another beautiful design with awesome colouring. Loving the traditional colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great card. Love the richness of your ribbon and bow. Wonderful coloring and the glitter makes it so festive. Your are right these weeks seem to be getting shorter and shorter all the time. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carla, I love the papers and the image is beautiful. I love the bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carla, love the sweet image and the beautiful bow.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Carla, I love this sweet image which you've coloured beautifully as always. Your design papers are perfect and that wonderful double red bow is really lovely especially with the softness of the seam binding. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carla!! Wow, your coloring is just beautiful! Your cards are always amazing and this Christmas one is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla your card is so cute. The red color and white glitter looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positively stunning Carla!! Gosh your coloring is fantastic! Great papers too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, this is just stunning. Beautiful colouring and I love the glittery fur x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, your colouring is stunning, love your papers. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's wonderful! I love those vintage papers and her glittery hat. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you using these images and your cards are wonderful. I was intrigued when you said you used the face image so I had to go over and have a look see. Fantastic. I love these and this is going to be one store I will buy so much from after the first of the year.
    Thanks so much thoughout the year Carla for all your inspiration. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning. Your coloring is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this gem with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So classic, that patterned paper looks made for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at PTW, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!! The papers set the image off perfectly!! Always love to see your cards here at SSW2!!
    Blessings to you Carla!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning Carla! What a beautiful image so perfectly colored and pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Hugs, Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous card!

    The image is wonderful and colored perfectly.

    I especially love the papers and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla