Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Letters to Santa

Good morning!  happy Tuesday!  Hope your day is off to a great start!  If you are looking for my Lissy Bee Stamps Blog Hop post, please click here or scroll down one post.  I hope you had a chance yesterday to check out the debut of Elisabeth Bell's newest stamp line, Lissy Bee Stamps!  There is a fun blog hop going on right now, starting on the Digi Bells blog and there are fantastic prizes to be won!  You have until Thursday, December 18th to hop so be sure to check it out here!

Today, it's my turn to post some inspiration on the Digi Bells blog.  My card features the adorable Letters to Santa from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection


My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas 6x6 pad.  I printed the sweet image on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added some Star Dust Stickles to the falling snowflakes.  The sentiment is Christmas Wish Doodle from Make it Crafty.  A few shiny foil poinsettia stickers from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT with the adorable images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash Challenge #153 (sketch)
Addicted To Stamps Challenge #93 (snowflakes)
Sentimental Sunday #237 (anything goes plus sentiment)
Tuesday Throwdown #225 (Christmas)

Here is the sketch:

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation Carla!! I love this design and colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Carla, love this image. The layout and papers are gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and fab coloring
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Great coloring as always and that swirly sentiment is so much fun. I like the poinsettias too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, your colouring is fab. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I use it often and always put her in blue also, but I love that you did her pants and mittens in red. I will be casing you for sure. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, I'm sorry I forgot to mention thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown my friend! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Carla, Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Carla. Your colouring and papers are gorgeous and the red frames on each of your layers is the perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet card and so beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at SnS
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketch N Stash Challenge!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla