Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy Birthday To You

Hi there!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope you are having a good week so far!  Do you have fun plans for the New Year's Eve celebration? It's typically pretty quiet around here and I haven't even made it to midnight in recent years!  Anyway, it's my turn today to post some inspiration on the Digi Bells blog.  We are winding down the year and looking forward to lots more inspiration in 2015!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the Authentique Spring 6x6 paper pad.  The sweet image is Li'l Lynda's Piano Forte from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I colored it with my Copics and framed it with a Spellbinders die cut.  A triple-loop pink satin bow, some ornate lace and a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts Roses with a pearl spray finished my card.
 
Here is a close-up of the image:



B sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT with the adorable images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!

Have a fun New Year's Eve and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great card with fab coloring of that adorable image, Carla.
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2015!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phenomenal card, Carla. The paper choices seem to have been made just for this card, kind of like wall paper in an older home. Just gorgeous. This reminds me of an older setting because I don't think as many children take piano lessons any more, which is a shame. Anyway, wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year. We walk four door down and have a nice quite neighborhood gathering and are usually home and, like you, don't see midnight. Just the way we like it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I do love this little cutie. Fabulous embellishments and love the lace. Wishing you a Happy New Year too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love how you bring these images to life with color! Another fantastic combo of colors, papers, embellies, and ribbon.
    Happy New Year, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image. Looks like her audience appreciates her talents. :-) Happy New Year Carla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla