Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Hi there!  Happy Friday and Boxing Day for those that celebrate!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and you have fun plans for this weekend.  I know what I've got to do and that's clean up!  My office and craft room are both a disaster!  Before getting to that, I am here with my DT post for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "anything goes/optional Christmas twist".  It's never too early to get started on next year's Christmas cards - lol!  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project. 
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Real Red and the patterned papers are from the Recollections Bright Christmas 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Celeste Amberglow Caroling by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics and added some Ice White Pearl Pen accents to the snowflakes.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A simple satin bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fun creations from my teammies, Kathi, Penny and Laine!  We hope you will play along!  This is your last chance to be in the running for the fabulous prize from our December sponsor, Ppinkydolls Art.  The winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from the Ppinkydolls Art Etsy shop.  Check out Chrishanthi's awesome digis!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #39 (sketch)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #94 (Christmas anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Here is the sketch, which I flipped a turn:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Carla,
    What a fun, fun card. Love the bright Christmas colors go so well with the holiday image. Thanks for joining us this week and hope you have a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, what a great holiday card and the colors you used are just great! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love your pretty papers, die cuts, and pearl pen accents! And that darling image is beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Carla. Wonderful coloring. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun papers and a super cute image. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Carla, as always. Such wonderful colors and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Carla! Love that stamp and of course your coloring of it is pure perfection. Wonderful papers with it too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSW2!
    Sharon, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Coloring and great take on the Sketch. Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute image and lovely card. Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla