Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  Are you all ready for Christmas?  I most definitely am not!  I hope to do a little catch-up over the weekend and then be a little more prepared.  I am here now with my DT post for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "gifts and/or gift packaging".  You may any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project. 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Gumball Green and the patterned papers are from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Elise Gift from Make it Crafty.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her in holiday colors with my Copics.  I added a little glitter to the trim on her little suit.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few red gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fantastic projects from my teammies, Penny, Kathi, and Laine!  We hope you will play along!  Our sponsor for the month of December is Ppinkydolls Art and the prize is 3 digis of  the winner's choice from the PPinkydolls Art Etsy Shop.  You will definitely want to check out Chrishanthi's adorable digis!
 
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown # 224 (family Christmas)
 
Here is SSW2-37:
 
 
Have a great day and I will be back a little later with my Digi Bells DT post.
Photobucket























17 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful image and love the gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious and I love the papers you went with for this card. I, too, am no where near ready, just starting shopping this week. Did pick up a few things this morning, now to get them wrapped and out the door. Good thing that are not going too far. Enjoy your weekend catching up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the image is so cute. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll be ready for Christmas until AFTER Christmas! I DO love your card though! Your coloring on that sweet image is over the top sensational! SO gorgeous! Love the patterned papers you used and that wonderful classical design! Fantastic card and so glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an adorable take on that sketch, Carla! The image is too cute! Wonderful coloring & palette, and I love the papers and your sentiment! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Carla! Adorable image that is colored so masterfully! Fun papers too. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning creation Carla I do love this sweet image which is coloured beautifully. Stunning image, colours and design papers. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week and showcasing your creativity and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee This was so me when I was little. Brings back great memories Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable! Your coloring is spot on and I love the bit of sparkle you added! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! What a darling image. Happy that you could join us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image, Carla. This really reminds me of my daughter when she was little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That image is adorable. I love her expression!

    Great coloring. I especially love the cast shadows and the glittery highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our last challenge of the year at FnF. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Cute image and of course your coloring is beautiful. Love it Carla. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another amazing card Carla. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that sweet image, the subtle glitter and your papers are fantastic. Thanks for getting sketchy with us!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it - your colouring is just perfect,

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla