Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Elphine House Australia Challenge #65

Hello, again!  I'm back today with my DT project for the new Elphine House Australia Challenge.  The theme for this challenge is "traditional Christmas colors".  We want to see your holiday creation with lots of green and red and gold/silver.    Please remember that you must use an image designed by Elisabeth Bell (any company) to enter. 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 pad.  The darling image is Danny Boy Christmas Tree from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped it on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added some Stickles to the star and ornaments and Liquid Pearls to the garland.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A fancy doily and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elphine House Australia blog and check out the sweet creations by Lynda and Julie.  We hope you will find time to play along!  The challenge is going to run 2 months this time, so you have until Tuesday, February 17th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge (waiting for Christmas and sketch)
Incy Wincy Challenge (anything Christmas goes)
Card Mania #62 (Christmas)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a nice evening and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So sweet. That wonderful vintage Santa matches perfectly with this little guy in his footie pjs. Wonderful card Carla! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute. I hope you will also enter in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge that started today...lot's of prizes! http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love this image and the colouring is fab as always. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't get more precious than this image and you've showcased it beautifully. Love that doily. It fits so well with the image and the paper. Have a creative day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This takes me back in time and I enjoyed looking at it, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Carla, love this little cutie too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Coloring and design Carla. Wonderful image...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable! Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck!
    Marylee DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla