Saturday, December 20, 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Guest Designer

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Can't believe it's the last weekend before Christmas!  I don't even want to think about what needs to be done before then, so I will just push on with my post for today!  I am here with my second Guest Designer post for the Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog.  I have so enjoyed my GD stint this month! We are still following along with the "snowflakes" theme and here is my card:
 

 My card base and mats are SU Cherry cobbler and the patterned papers are from the My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Winter Coloring Page, Big-Eyed Girl from Art by Mi Ran.  I colored her with my Copics, then added a bit of glitter to the pom poms and the snowflakes on her scarf.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A couple of Memory Box Snowflake Corner die cuts and a large Cheery Lynn snowflake with a gem finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I will be taking a little break over the next few days to get ready for Christmas and just enjoy a little down time.  I will be back with a few new creations next week!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #38 (sketch)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Winter inspiration)
Art by Mi Ran Challenge #21 (anything goes)
Art by Mi Ran Facebook Challenge (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a very Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You always have some of the cutest images on your cards and of course they are always colored to perfection! I also love the pretty background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, Carla. Listen, I wish you the Merriest of Christmases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carla, love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is AWESOME, Carla! I love the shading and layering of this design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Winter Inspiration” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image and I love all the frosty accents. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute image and Love the colors. All your embellishment are wonderful- give this card a blustery winter day. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Carla, I love your image and the die cuts you have added to your card! Love your vibrant coloring too!
    Merry Christmas!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Merry Christmas right back atcha! Love that big ol' snowflake on your card. Really delicate and gorgeous. Your coloring is, as always, A-MAZING. Thanks for sharing this lovely with us over on SSW2

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous!! Love your image, coloring, papers and fabulous die cuts. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Also wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you. Lovely looking card here and beautiful design.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla