Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You Are So Beautiful

Hi again!  I'm back with a super quick second post today.  I managed to finish a card I was making for a couple of challenges, so I thought I'd pop back in and share it.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Blackberry Bliss and the patterned papers and the diecut are from the Kaisercraft Botanical Odyssey 6.5x6.5 pad.  The elegant image is Florence from Art by Mi Ran.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added some Ice White Pearl Pen accents to the flowers in her hair.  A triple-loop seam binding bow, a metal birdcage charm and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by again!  I'm going to wrap up a couple of things then I will be around to visit.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Art by Mi Ran Challenge #9 (anything goes)
Art by Mi Ran July Facebook Challenge (lots of layers)
Love to Create Challenge #123 (fussy and fancy or clean layers; I did fussy and fancy)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #26 (anything goes)
Kit and Clowder July Challenge (clothing techniques; I did shading and pleats)

Have a great evening and see you soon!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. A very sweet image colored beautifully. I love the birdcage charm and pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pleats Carla on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and I just love that charm Your card is wonderful Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so gorgeous! Really wonderful coloring of your sweet image! Love your design, fab DP, and darling charm & bow! Love all the pearl accents, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carla! Absolutely love your coloring and CAS design! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla