Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Katarina

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope your week is going well so far! I've got tons to do today, so I am going to make this brief.  I am popping in to share a card I made for a couple of challenges I enjoy doing.  I also wanted to mention that Lisa Tyrell has a fabulous candy on offer on her blog.  Be sure and check it out!  It includes gift vouchers for two awesome on-line shops! You won't want to miss it!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and Mats are SU Basic Black and the patterned papers are from the atd Story of Us 5x7 pad. The gorgeous image is Katarina from Delicious Doodles.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added some snow glitter to the trim on her cloak and dress.  I didn't add much in the way of embellishments here.  I just added a couple of crackle glass gems to finish my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I will be around to visit once I'm home from a couple of appointments.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles Challenge #90 (for the love of animals)
Corrosive Challenge #200 (anything goes)
Seems a Little Sketchy #66 (sketch)
Cute Card Thursday #323 (blues and hues)

Here is  the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love this! The papers and colors are fabulous and the image is just stunning! Love your coloring! Thanks for using our sketch and sharing your card with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla she is stunning! The colours you chose are so perfect she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Wow! You did an amazing job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with gorgeous coloring Carla!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning coloring Carla! I am always blown away by how you color!!! Love the dp you chose too... a perfect compliment to the image colors!

    Hope you are doing well! I have had a bit of a vacation, followed by time helping my DD pack to move, and now am about dead on my feet and can't seem to drum up ANY mojo! Hoping something strikes me soon! :)

    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut the front door!!!!! Jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olga hit the comments on the head - THIS IN JAW DROPPING GORGEOUS! I hope you don't mind me caseing your patterning and coloring! Thx for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so, so gorgeous, Carla! Fantastic coloring; love the colors & papers; and the take on the sketch is wonderful!! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, beautiful coloring on Katarina. You really brought her to life. Your papers are gorgeous, too.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “For the love of animals”. It's stunning. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Magical..... and your colouring is beyond stunning, Carla!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for using the SALS sketch, hope to see you again in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's gorgeous, Carla! This is one of my favorite Delicious Doodles images! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla