Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dear Coffee

Hi there!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going well so far!  I am popping in really quickly to share a card I made to preview one of the new sets in Paulette's Create With TLC store.  It's called "Dear Food" and it has some great images and fun sentiments for all kinds of occasions.

Here is a preview of the whole set:


Here is a card I made with a couple of the images:


My card base and mats are SU Midnight Muse and the patterned paper is from the Little Yellow Bicycle Feels Like Home 6x6 pack.  The main image is Willow With Coffee 2 Go from Whiff of Joy.  I stamped her on MiC Blending card and colored her with my Copics.  I added the coffee pot and sentiment from the Dear Food Set from Create With TLC.   A dotted ribbon bow finished my simple card.

Here is a close-up of Willow:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #216 

Here is the sketch (I flipped it to vertical):

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful image and colored so beautifully. Love the layout and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love how all the elements are perfect together.
    Paulette has such great sets. Sorry I have not been around much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute....love the added coffee pot and the wonderful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!!!! I need that image and sentiment LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, Carla! Love the darling image! Great coloring, (duh), love the DP & die cuts, and your sentiment & coffee pot are too cute! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colouring and design and yes I am also a coffeeholic, can't operate without it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, another great card. I enjoy seeing your work very much. You do such lovely coloring. Great use of our sketch. Thank you for joining us this week in the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card!! I love the decorative frame!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I really love these colors. Great job. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very chic! Love that orange bow! It really pops the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla