Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer Days

Hi again!  I'm back with a second post today!  A miracle, right? I had a bit of time yesterday before an appointment to do some coloring, so I took advantage of it!  I finished up the card today and wanted to share it.


My card base and mats are SU Strawberry Slush and the patterned papers are from the Webster's Pages Citrus Squeeze collection.  The sweet image is Willow With Strawberry Basket from Whiff of Joy.  I stamped her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.   A chevron-striped bow and a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers finished my summery card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Whiff of Joy Challenge #162 (add flowers)
Elisabeth Bell's World August/September Challenge (sizzling summer days)
Papertake Weekly (sketchie free-for-all; I used sketch #82 below)

Sketch 82:

Thanks for stopping by again!  I always appreciate your visits!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Great sketch, adorable image. The papers are fab, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I love this Carla!! So sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful card. I love the image, love the papers and love the sketch. It is colored and put together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Carla,love it!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really beautiful Carla! I love the image and your colouring :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, your card is adorable. Love that image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Carla. :-) Those primary colors really pop and your image is so sweet. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, the image and papers really compliment each other in this gorgeous card! Adore the coloring of those apples on her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card! Love the pretty image, your coloring, your design, embellies & DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card! Love that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh sweetie this is just gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh this is soo cute Carla!!! Love how you colored her and the fun dp.... the flowers are beautiful and your coloring is beyond beautiful!!!!

    Hope all is well with you!!! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, great work with the sketch! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is indeed a summer-y looking card, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carla - you have the pretties papers for your cards and they are always beautifully designed and created!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always!! I love the stamp you used..coloured perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at EBW!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab sketch and such a lovely card and image, love it, thanx for joining us at WOJ and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sweetie this is adorable, I love the colours on her she is just stunning thank you for joining us at EBW this month hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Love the colours you have used! Thanks for joining us at EBW! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there Carla!!! Wow this is such a cute card...Beautiful coloring and perfect image for our sizzlin summer challenge :) Thanks so much for joining us at EBWorld--best of luck dear!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla