Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #68

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  One more day until the weekend! Can't wait!  I am here now with my weekly Little Miss Muffet DT post.  I'm a little late today because someone forgot to schedule their post last night.  I wonder who that could be?  Anyway, we have a new challenge for you today and it's a sketch challenge.  I love sketch challenges!  They are always fun and you can use almost any image!

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on it:


My card base and mats are SU Island Indigo and the patterned papers are all from the My Mind's Eye Collectable "Unforgettable" 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Eleanor May Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics and added pearl accents to the pins in her hat with my Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A rose triple-loop seam binding bow and a little purse charm finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and our Guest Designers, Kathy and Angie!  We hope you will join us for the challenge!  You have until Tuesday, September 10th at 11:55 PM CDT to enter your project.  All of the details and rules are in the challenge post and the sidebar.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner #77 (anything goes)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge (make it girly)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #67 (fave color combo- teal and rose)
Party Time Tuesdays #135 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. So adorable Carla!! Fabulous image and colors! Great take on that sketch! Off to check out the challenge! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Carla. I love the added pearls for the stick pin in her hat. Colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Carla, and the colours are fab, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and layout! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card and such sweet papers and image. Carla, your coloring is always gorgeous and with such a beautiful layout and design, it is a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect! :) The design and papers are fantastic! Lovely charm! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, what a fun card. I'm in the mood to shop, but have no time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those hatters are always fun. Great papers and a beautiful card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Carla, how adorable! Love the fun DP you combined on your design! Darling image, fabulous coloring, love the bow & charm, and the sentiment is so perfect! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card great papers and I love the pearl detailing on her hat, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Love your card and the sentiment.. My kind of card. LOL Thanks so much for joining us over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner..

    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that hat great papers and gorgeous bow-thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh she is so super cute! I love the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! LOVE the way you colored this up! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this. What a fab card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card! I love the image and the combo of teal and rose are so pretty together. Your coloring is very pretty too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO cute Carla, I LOVE your coloring on Eleanor May! Also so glad to see you playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla