Sunday, July 21, 2013

You're In My Thoughts

Good morning!  It's very early on Sunday and I hope when you see this I am still sleeping (please, Mr. Blogger, do your thing)!  I am here to post a card I made for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #220.  Little Miss Muffet Stamps is the sponsor for this week, so the Little Misses were invited to create a card for the challenge.  Miraculously, I managed to get my act together and actually make a card for the challenge!  Each challenge, they provide an inspiration cupcake and you are to make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.

Here is this week's inspiration:


Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Rich Razzleberry and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Green At Heart Collection.  The adorable image is Fancy Sunbonnet Little Miss Muffet from Bugaboo for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics and added some grass.  I added Magenta and Orange Stickles here and there for some sparkle and Glossy Accents to the ladybug.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few mulberry paper roses that I won from Jacque's Sweet Stuff, a couple of 3D butterfly stickers and a some pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you will be inspired to go play along in this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Basic Grey Challenges #98 (flowers)
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #166 (any sketch from past; I used #165 below)



Have a great day and I'll be back later this morning for the Create With TLC blog hop!  Hope you'll pop back by at 8:00 AM PDT for that!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. How delightful, very pretty card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little images are just adorable. And you have turned her into a gorgeous card. Love your coloring, of course and I really like the background papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and the little butterflies are adorable. Hope you've had some rest this weekend. I'm sure it was helpful to get in a bit of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card.......your coloring is so awesome.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute. I love your beautiful color choices, so beautifully colored as well as beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Carla and thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Bugaboo Sunbonnets, they're so cute! Beautiful layout, love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and I love those butterflies...Your colors are so sweet...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute and a lovely choice of colours! Very sweet, beautifully coloured image and I love those little butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Love the colors and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card just love that flower!
    Hgs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla