Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - New Release

Good morning!  Happy early Thursday!  Have you had a good week?  As expected, we had quite a bit of rain and stormy weather yesterday, but hopefully it's going to clear up in time for the weekend!  One can hope, right?  Given that it's Thursday, I'm here to post my DT card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a new release this week!  Wait until you see all the adorable stamps this time!  You are going to love them all, as I do!  You can see them all in the What's New section of the Little Miss Muffet store.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Tangerine Tango and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 pad.  Now don't faint - I've used orange!  I'm not an orange person and I rarely use it, but I thought it fit well with the papers and theme.  The adorable image is Nice Weather (for Ducks) from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It's new in the Pollycraft Swings 'n Slides line.  I printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added in the cloudy sky and grass around the puddle.  I added Glossy Accents to the water in the puddle and the little drops on her pockets.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (daisy, cherry blossoms and sweetheart blossoms) and a bow and button finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the truly adorable creations from the rest of the DT and our April Guest Designer, Petra!  You still have until next Tuesday, April 30, to enter our "food, glorius food" challenge.  If you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamp or any Pollycraft stamp, you may enter with anything goes as the theme and you may enter as many times as you'd like.  If not, please follow the theme and enter only once.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Forever Friends Fortnightly #60 (lots of flowers)
Sketch N Stash #112 (sketch)
Word Play Saturday April (weather)
Papertake Weekly Challenge (weather)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #49 (the great outdoors - outdoor scene)
Divas by Design (inspired by a movie: Singin' In the Rain with Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds)

Here is the sketch:


Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love the way your did the glossy accent for the puddle. Gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Carla :) I'm not much of an orange lover either but it looks fabulous with these papers!! Your colouring is awesome as always...love the grass, it's perfect. I'm off to have a browse...been MIA for a while and want to catch up on all your beautiful projects.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is such a happy and fun card. I love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous,cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is STUNNING!! hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Carla, beautiful colours and colouring and love the image..so cheerful..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just super cute, love the image and the way you color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, Darling card. I'm not an orange person, but you may have changed my mind with this card. I love the colors you used with it. They all blended so nicely together. Your sky is outstanding. I'll will certainly spend time trying to case that. Enjoy your week. We are getting your rain now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute scene and a darling image. Love the ribbon and pretty flowers.
    Looks like we'll have a pretty day today but rain by Saturday. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a gorgeous card... the image is so cute & loving the papers... the colours all round are great... makes me long for the hot summer days LOL

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so beautiful. Love this image and the little duck and what a perfect sentiment for it. Your coloring is always marvelous. I love the grass! Great job on your awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new images are really cute, Carla! And you chose such a sweet one--fabulous coloring, as always. Love your colors, papers, & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Carla, so gorgeous, love your colour choice and awesome design and colouring,hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the orange and yellow, so pretty
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful colors! These really make you smile even with the umbrella. Hee hee. Hope you get some nicer weather. I think our temps are going to dip a bit. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love the coloring job and the image is so sweet too! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable Carla, just love your coloring and image. I have to try to color my sky and clouds like this! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carla, She is so cute and you used wonderful colors and she is just beautifully colored. Awesome papers.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  21. So gorgeous and fun with the pretty colors of Spring!! I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely, Carla. Fabulous bright springy colors and great coloring. Nice sketch to work with. That is the first thing I look for when creating a card. Gives me inspiration...Stunning card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Carla - lovely and bright with your usual excellent colouring. Love that bow and the use of Glossy Accents too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Carla, Im back to say thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly for our weather challenge, you know I totally LOVE your gorgeous card, Karenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. How cute is that! Love the colours you used!

    Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week!

    Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ackkkk, glossy accents - what a touch (I wish I had thought of it :>) )! Love the colors of course ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the yellow and a sweet image for your card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello, Oh your card is beautiful and such an adorable image, thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends Fortnightly "lots of flowers" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so adorable, so cheerful despite the rain (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love it! Especially the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautifully coloured card and great film thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGosh so super cute and I love the fabulous scene and coloring. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget to Blog Hop and comment in our Sunday Blog Hop! http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty card! So beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla