Thursday, April 4, 2013

Coffee Time

Hi there!  Hope you've had a great day! I'm popping back with a second quick post tonight.  If you are looking for my Little Miss Muffet/Simply B Stamps blog hop post, please click here or scroll down one post.

I'm here to share a preview of a great new set Paulette has recently added to her Create With TLC store. It's called "Take Time To" and it has two fun vintage images for your card or scrap projects.


Here is my card using one of the images:


I used SU Chocolate Chip cardstock and patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Little Miss 6x6 pad.  I colored the image with my Copics and sponged around a bit with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The sentiment is also from Create With TLC.  The fun coffee cut-out was done with my Cameo using a cut file from the All Things Silhouette Cameo and SD Facebook page.

I used the Sunday Sketch & Stamp #150 sketch for my layout:

That's it for now!  I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for this week's Copic/ProMarker Challenge at The Outlawz!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love the shading that you did of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coffee cutout is a wonderful addition to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great and thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that cup of coffee with the word spelled out is just adorable. I love the sentiment about brewing up some fun, too. Great job on this card, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Carla. Love the vintage looking image.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, Another adorable creation. Love the coffee theme with the ventage look.
    ♥Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lush card Carla and a fab combination of colours. The coffe cut-out is fab and perfect for the theme of your card. :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of this fun image with the clock! Fabulous~ ")

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carla!! Just love that coffee logo - off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for coffee lovers. :-) Love the Cameo cut. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's always coffee time here, so naturally, I love that image.That little die cut is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla