Sunday, April 14, 2013

613 Avenue Create - Guest Designer

Good morning!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you're having a nice weekend so far!  We might get some rain this morning, but yesterday was a delightful Spring day with warm temperatures and bright sunshine! Love it!  I'm popping in to share this week's Guest Designer card for the 613 Avenue Create challenge blog. Sorry for being a little late with my post. It wasn't Blogger's fault this time. I forgot to pre-schedule my post, so it was sitting in my drafts.  The theme for this week's challenge is "anything goes" with an optional sketch to follow.  The sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I was generously provided with a cute digi for making my card.

Here is the sketch:



Here is my take:


My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 pad.   The cute image is BBrat Big Bow Sitter from Bugaboo Stamps. I printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I gave another try at the clouds and grass.  Hopefully they will get better every time I try.   The banners were cut from the patterned paper and the sentiment is from Create With TLC.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the 613 Avenue Create blog and check out the fantastic creations from all of Team A, including four new members of the team!  Hope you will find time to play along!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Fab 'n' Funky #166 (Spring colors)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch and the colouring is so cheerful and pretty. Congrats on your GDT spot.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card. Adorable image and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous, sweet little card Carla! Love the pretty colours! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card! Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carla,

    I just love your interpretation of my sketch and the sweet Bugaboo image you chose! The color combo is beautiful as well!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, your card is adorable. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! So sweet, so cute, I love everything about it. The little one is adorable. I'm trying to learn to do clouds, yours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute, Carla. I do like that sketch and the way you added the sentiment on the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! She looks like she's waiting for her BFF to show up to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you've colored this little Bugaboo. Your clouds look amazing too. Great job on your guestie spot! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your guest designer spot Carla! Beautiful colouring and your clouds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another adorable card by you, Carla! Love that image & great coloring; love the design, the papers, and pretty colors, too! Congrats on the GDT--always well-deserved for you! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky Challenges.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla