Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Get Well Soon

Good morning!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I'm still not feeling quite up to par, but I think I am rounding the bend and hope to be back on track soon.  I'm popping in quickly to share a card I made for the Create With TLC Design Team.  Have you checked out all the gorgeous new sets Paulette is adding to her new store?  There are lots of wonderful images, perfect for every occasion!

Here is my creation with one of the new sets:


I started with a card base of SU Pool Party and layered with papers from the Authentique Delightful 6x6 pad.  The image is Get Well Soon from Create With TLC.  You can find it in Paulette's new store here.  I printed it on Cryogen White and colored it with my Copics.  A satin bow and a few adhesive pearls from my stash finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always appreciate when you visit!  I hope to be back soon with a few more things I've been working on.

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Hey Carla...this is beautiful! I just love those soft, pastels and that image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, what a beautiful card. The layout is so pretty and I am loving the way it is cut out. Beautiful design. Great image and papers to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. I love your coloring, the color palette, and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, love the design and beautiful elegance to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combo of papers, colors and image! You have such a great eye for colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Carla this is so soft and pretty!! Your coloring is fab and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, this is a perfect card. I love the soft feel of these colors. the papers are fantastic. I'm sorry to hear that you were under the weather but glad you are on the mend now. I have been MIA myself not feeling well at all. Going to the doc's tomorrow. Let's hope we are both good as new very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, but it sure doesn't show in your pretty card! I love the soft colors and beautiful coloring. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow Carla those colours are amazing together, I love your stunning card...I hope your fit and well really soon
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very soft and pretty Carla - hope you are on the mend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla love the card, gorgeous colours, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Carla. This is a gorgeous card and lovely colored image. Just beautiful, as always. Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Carla....I love that image..so unique, and you made it so beautiful. The layout is great and one I love to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so feminine and delicate Carla. :-) I love how the image is split into panels. It's really lovely. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla