Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happiness Is...

Hello, again!  This is my second post today so if you are looking for my Guest Designer card for the Our Creative Corner challenge, please click here or scroll down one post.  I am back to share the card I made for a couple of challenges I like to do.  First, it is for the current Whoopsi Daisy Challenge (layers).  It is also for Sketch Saturday #200 and Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Let's Play Bingo).

Here is SS-200:


And here is the Bingo card for SSS:


Here is my card for the challenges:


I flipped the sketch, then started with a card base of GKD Red Hot and layered with patterned paper from the October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 pad.  My sweet image is from Sheet 257 from Whoopsi Daisy.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copics.  I added a bit of Stickles and some Liquid Pearls here and there.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  For the Bingo, I chose the downward diagonal - flowers, lace and ribbon/twine.  I added lace, rick rack (ribbon) and a few Wild Orchid Crafts roses to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by again!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Oh Carla, she is so adorable marching along with her tea tray. Gorgeous coloring and LO. Thanks for always stopping by and your lovely comments. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carla what an adorable card!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty, I love your fab papers and the little pearls on her dress look gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutley gorgeous, I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Carla! I really like the colors you've used and you did a great job with the sketch too. The rick rack's fun. I have some and never think to use it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla- this is such a beautiful card and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is just the sweetist holding the tea set and the sentiment is perfect. so cute with the border punch, lace, all the pearls and the rick rack. Wonderful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card and you design work is out of this world. Scrumptious!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is really beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, love the colors, so cheerful. Your coloring is amazing, I so love that sketch. Great job Carla on a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful and really lovely color combo as well as the image too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very sweet with such lovely colours - love the country farmhouse feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, Carla. I'm catching up with your creations and enjoying the trip! You've been busy for sure. I hope all is well. Hugs, DF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spectacular card Carla!!! Your coloring is amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely precious and I love the pretty paper you chose. Couldn't look better with the sweet image. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happiness is....this card. Made me smile. It's darling!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, especially how you've done the little edging on her skirt, it looks so cute! Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, I hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute little scene. Great coloring, lovely color scheme, and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precious, precious, precious! I'll take mine with milk, no sugar, please. Such a wonderful card!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla