Monday, March 12, 2012

Happiness is...

Hi there!  I was going to say good morning, but I just realized it's not morning anymore!  Where did the day go?  I guess time flies when you are having fun - lol!  I'm popping in to share the card I made for a couple of challenges - the Digital Tuesday Challenge #150 (a sketch challenge this week) and the current Copic Challenge #38 on Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative Classroom which was themed "fuzzy-wuzzy furry animal antics".

Here is the Digital Tuesday sketch:


Here is my card:


I started with a card base of SU Bermuda Breeze and layered with Kraft and patterned papers from the Prima Alla Prima 8x8 pad.  My cute "animal" image is Buds (Girl) from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You can find it in Mo's store here. I printed it on Cryogen White and colored with Copics (E000, E00, E11, E25, E31, E50, BG49, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG000, G21, G20, E44, E43, E42, E41).  I blinged up his collar with some Stickles.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  Some lace, Kraft twill and Baker's Twine finished off my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Carla this is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these colors...and that image is sweet as can be...and I LOVE your coloring of the puppy!!! GORGEOUS card hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Carla! I love that image and the way you have used it is perfect...love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on that sketch Carla! Awesome coloring too! :-) Thanks for your comments on my blog. Google Reader has FINALLY updated and started adding your posts to my reader so I'll be visiting more often. :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this is sooooo SWEET!!! Gorgeous image, fantastic colors and great design. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful coloring on the sweet image, Carla! fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beauty Carla!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so very good at these Mo's digis Carla! Lovely colouring and gorgeous papers - a truly beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Carla! That sentiment is so true. I am kicking myself now for not getting the Alla Prima collection. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Carla!!!! I am envious of your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! Gorgeous colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card and an adorable image! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love the colors and that image is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah.......how sweet is that, adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling image, great sketch and colors. Love this sweet card, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just adorable... she is soooo cute. I love that image. Great colors and your coloring is stunning. Beautifully done..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla, I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww. So sweet. Adorable image, colored beautifully. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had to pop over from the TLC website to get a closer look, Carla. This is simply adorable. One of my favorite Mo images. Great coloring of the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness. What an adorable card Carla. So happy you played along with us at CMC.

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooooh i have the boy one of this, i have to buy this one now, thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah I know how that little girl feels lol. What a great image and lovely card, I love the colour combo you have used for your dog. Going to write that one down! I'm sorry I'm late in popping around but thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Color Me Creative. I do hope you join in with us again for our new challenge that's just gone live!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is time for bed and time for me to close but I have enjoyed looking at your fantastic cards. Great coloring, designs and color combos. Wonderful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your win at Digital Tuesday Carla! I love the colours and your colouring, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla