Monday, February 20, 2012

You're A Winner!

Good morning!  Did you all have a good weekend?  Some of you here in the US get to be off for another day for President's Day.  If you are one of the lucky ones, enjoy!  I am popping in really quickly to share the card I made for two challenges - Through The Craftroom Door Challenge #20 (CAS, but must have a sentiment) and The Paper Players #83 (CAS - masculine).

Here is my card for the challenges:


The card is pretty self-explanatory.  The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Breeze 6x6 pad.   My image is Big Guy Golfing from Mo's Digital Pencil.  He can be found in Mo's store here.  I printed him on Cryogen White and colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from an older Gina K. Designs set called King of The Grill.    That's it - a super simple masculine CAS card for my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic masculine creation, Great image, layout and paper choice!!! Awesome card Carla!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the guys, Carla! Wish it could be 90 degrees and I could enjoy an outdoor activity.
    I sent you an email about a LSS in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, I love how you did the image and the layout! I love that Big Guy Golfing....I've got one made up just for my hubby for later in the year - probably Father's Day! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, love how clean and simple the card is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a guy. I love how clean and simple it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome for the golfer in one's life! Love Mo's images...I think I said that before! LOL! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring job on the golfer and love your layout! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caarla, I love this card. I have this image and haven't printed it off yet. You colored him perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Carla I love Mo's images they are one of my faves & your colouring is fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image. Perfect for all those golfing pros! Lovely coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous so loving the colours you have used, a fabulous creation, happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Carla. Perfect CAS guy card. Great coloring, too! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card, Carla! Your coloring is superb! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fsbulous card Carla! great colouring and a perfect card for the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, Carla! As always, your shading is fantastic and the layout is so crisp and clean. Great sentiment, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it Carla, the image is so much fun and one I need to bookmark for my dad! Great colouring, I thought you had paper pieced his jacket!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic, Carla! And ... perfect combo for the two challenges! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla