Thursday, March 31, 2011

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger

Good morning!  Only one more day until Friday - yay!  The weather has been cold and rainy this week and certainly not conducive to being outdoors!  Wish that could translate into more time for stamping - lol!
Anyway, I wanted to share the card I made for this week's Tuesday Trigger over on Moxie Fab World

Here is the Trigger:


I loved the color combo and graphic design of this handpainted towel. My card is also for the CAS Challenge (CAS0327) on The Outlawz site which this week was a sketch challenge:


Here is my card:


I was definitely inspired by the colors and the clean and classic style of the towel.  I started with a card base of GKD Heavy Base Weight White.  I added a graphic turquoise patterned paper from Bo Bunny called Gypsy Lace.  I cut the medallions from SU Pumpkin Pie with the new Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents and Floral Doily Motifs and added a turquoise button to the centers.  The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs set, Hope Grows. A simple knotted ribbon in Pumpkin finished my CAS card.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the CAS look of this, also! Great paper for the inspiration and love your pumpkin pie! Tfs and I loved seeing yours and Jennie's picture at Betty's. I hear they are having a garage sale this weekend,going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous card, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper - the flowers go with it so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and it's perfect for your challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carla! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla